Hi Fi Racks Akorner Reference
he Akorner Reference brings a new dimension to our range of hi fi racks by combining our trademark elegance and excellent acoustic performance in a corner-fitting unit.
Designed and individually handmade in our workshop, the Akorner features the same sturdy construction and high tensile strength as the Podium Reference, with its 40mm thick solid hardwood plinths and 46mm² legs.
new requirements, as your systems change and evolve over time.
A new feature for the Podium Akorner is an optional cable management system (from £75) that keeps your hi fi and AV cables tucked away tidily and safely.
Use our bespoke calculator to specify your exact requirements if you’d like a customised rack. Every rack is handmade to order in our workshop, so there are no limits to the width depth or height you can choose.
ISOLATION PLINTHS FOR ULTIMATE ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE
The Akorner’s optional Isolation Plinths will bring you even better sound quality.
- Modular construction – add new tiers and change leg lengths as your system grows.
- A choice of 5 solid hardwoods (Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple). The Oak can also be finished in black or white.
- Can be finished in satin or gloss (satin is standard, there is no extra charge for gloss however please specify on order).
- 40mm solid hardwood plinths
- Each tier can support up to 150kg
- Choose from standard sizes or design your own rack
- Removable, solid 46mm² hardwood legs for future expansion.
- Any leg length available at no extra cost.
- Choose from matching or black legs
- Height adjustment isolation spikes with locating point (available in black or stainless steel) for each tier.
- Clear satin lacquer finish or high gloss finish
- Optional cable management system from £75
more from Hi Fi Racks
|TUESDAY||9.30am till 5.30pm|
|WEDNESDAY||9.30am till 5.30pm|
|THURSDAY||9.30am till 5.30pm|
|FRIDAY||9.30am till 5.30pm|
|SATURDAY||9.30am till 5.30pm|