Hi Fi Racks Podium Reference
One of our most popular products, the multi accolade and award-winning Podium Reference is a four-legged hi fi rack constructed from your choice of solid hardwood. The sturdy 40mm plinths provide stiffness and stability, with each standard 595mm wide plinth weighing more than 10kg – adding to the rack’s density as well as absorbing vibration.
The Podium Reference is a modular rack, with each tier designed to be placed seamlessly on to the next. The 46mm2 solid hardwood legs are removable and can be made to any length at no extra cost. This allows the hi fi rack to fit around your system, and means you can keep adapting and upgrading your rack with extra tiers and/or longer legs as you add in more equipment.
Each leg comes with a 10mm thick, high tensile steel connection rod and isolating spiked feet, available in a choice of black or stainless steel, so you can isolate each tier from the next.
- A multi-award winning product as well as a 5 star TEST winner in What Hi Fi? magazine
- Modular construction – add new tiers and change leg lengths as your system grows
- A choice of 5 solid hardwoods (Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple) and the Oak can also be finished in black or white.
- Can be finished in satin or gloss (satin is standard, there is no extra charge for gloss however please specify on order)
- 40mm solid hardwood plinths
- Each tier can support up to 150kg
- Choose from standard sizes or design your own rack
- Removable, solid 46mm2 hardwood legs for future expansion
- Any leg length available at no extra cost
- Choose from matching or black legs
- 10mm high tensile securing bolts
- Height adjustment isolation spikes with locating point (available in black or stainless steel) for each tier
- Clear satin lacquer finish
more from Hi Fi Racks
|TUESDAY||9.30am till 5.30pm|
|WEDNESDAY||9.30am till 5.30pm|
|THURSDAY||9.30am till 5.30pm|
|FRIDAY||9.30am till 5.30pm|
|SATURDAY||9.30am till 5.30pm|